You eat code for breakfast and spit out bugs like orange seeds. You like working with APIs — yours and others — but can also find your way around a cascade of SASS statements. You understand the need for clean and elegant code, and you always strive to find the simplest solution to a problem. You also want ownership over projects, and you take pride in shipping a high quality product.
If you recognize yourself in this description, we'd like you to be the newest addition to Transit's burgeoning Web team!
The services you'll be working on will help millions of people every day navigate their city more efficiently. The tools you'll be building will help us reach new users and make mission-critical decisions for the company. You’ll be positioned to have a huge impact here at Transit.
Here are some examples of what you'd be working on:
- Internal APIs providing transit information to the app
- Services that aggregate data from third party APIs and present it in a coherent manner
- A brand new dashboard that transit agencies will use to get usage metrics and communicate with their users
- Internal reporting tools destined to be used by the business and data teams
- Building new projects from scratch, following through up to production and supporting them afterwards
If you're interested, here’s what we need on your end: